Motoring Forward Coaching is for:
the individual who is a cut above the rest;
they want to do better and be better;
they know where they are and where they want to go;
….they may just have run out of gas or don’t know the fastest way to get there.
My coaching is for the person who wants to rediscover their edge and create more energy. I help them take control of their life and drive it further and faster than they ever imagined possible.
Can you afford to stay dull and off track? Where will you be in a year if you don’t make a change now?
Common Coaching Results Include:
- Building your confidence and self-esteem.
- Pursuing your dream job.
- Becoming a more productive and effective leader.
- Creating supportive and fulfilling relationships.
- Broadening your focus to move forward in all aspects of your life.
- Driving your life further and faster than you ever imagined possible.
The Destination is a More Complete You
Think of a coach as a personal trainer for your life; they help you flex some new mental muscles and motivate you when you need it. People that work with a personal trainer want to get more out of their time at the gym and see real results. Investing in a coach gets you that same progress in building the life you desire.
Everyone comes to the coaching experience with their own needs and goals. You can expect:
- Clearer vision of where you want to go
- Exposure to different directions or ways to get there
- Help getting out of ruts
- Forward motion and progress towards your destination
How do we get there?
Coaching isn’t therapy nor is a coach there to solve your problems. Instead, a coach builds a partnership with you to help you grow and use your inherent abilities to reach your full potential. A coach listens, asks questions, opens possibilities and holds you accountable. A coach is a navigator that helps you along the course you’ve charted for your life.
Our sessions can take place online using Skype or Google+ Hangout or over the telephone. At the end of the session, you may be given driving instructions for the coming week. These may be action plans or assignments for self-study.